Council Note du Conseil

Élections de l'AÉSISSA Elections 2011

Félicitations aux nouveaux membres de l'Exécutif de l'AÉSISSA!
Congratulations to the new AÉSISSA executive council!

31 March 2010

ALA accreditation update?

Hi,

I and a few others were just wondering if anyone has an update on the ALA accreditation progress. I don’t have a class with Roy so I haven’t really heard anything since last summer. If no one has heard anything recently I am wondering if maybe we (AESISSA) can ask Roy for an update.

Thanks,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. I have not heard anything either. I had asked him if he had any update I can share, about a week or two ago (weeks have started blurring together...). He told me he didn't want to give any news that wasn't more formal as informal news has a way of seeping elsewhere...
    So to my knowledge, no updates as of yet. Would sure be nice to end the year with one though!

    ReplyDelete