Council Note du Conseil

Élections de l'AÉSISSA Elections 2011

Félicitations aux nouveaux membres de l'Exécutif de l'AÉSISSA!
Congratulations to the new AÉSISSA executive council!

04 March 2010

Use of "X" for "first round" of interviews

Bonjour tout le monde!

So we now have two postings up; although the second is a French posting.
Being francophone, this second posting raised a question: If I applied to this second posting, but it was not what I wanted at the end of the day, would I have no choice but to rank it 2 at the end of first interview round as I only have two interviews (let's say); or would I be able to use 1 "X" during our particular process? Did I have that option in our delayed exceptional process?

According to Danielle Délorme, the answer is yes. I was told today that we will have the opportunity to use one and only one X in our first round ranking (March 22nd). After that though, there will be no X.

Thought it was important to explicit.
Céline.

No comments:

Post a Comment