Council Note du Conseil

Élections de l'AÉSISSA Elections 2011

Félicitations aux nouveaux membres de l'Exécutif de l'AÉSISSA!
Congratulations to the new AÉSISSA executive council!

07 February 2010

Coop job posting and interview process

So as far as I know, our program coop job postings are to be posted in the coop navigator as of February 22nd.
a) Does this sound correct to everyone?

Then, I understand that they are trying to rally employers to interview us in a one-week time spand (1st round feel interview and ranking week). Any interviews after this period would follow a 2nd round feel where we would have 24hrs to interview and rank as they come up.
b) Has anyone heard anything about between which dates this week is supposed to fall on?

Once we have established interview week dates, it will be important to communique it with our professors as they may fall on class times (schedule should be printable off coop navigator once we have an interview schedule set up).

If you get information before I do, please feel free to post it in this space.
Good luck everyone!

Céline.

3 comments:

  1. That's how I understood it, too.

    They didn't give us a specific date for the interview week. I think they said that they were going to try to get all the potential employers to do interviews in the same week and that it might be slightly delayed because of that.

    The only thing I'd add is that there's a final mandatory workshop on the 22nd of Feb.

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is this Feb 22nd workshop on and at what time, Mel?
    (I have the option of going by choice as I had done them during my undergrad)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's:

    Applying to CO-OP and Jobs/CO-OP Interviews

    Time are:

    10:00 - 11:30, English BRS 420A (Waiting Room)

    or

    11:30 - 13:00, English BRS 420A (Waiting Room)

    There are probably French sessions too. But it doesn't show them to me because I signed up as English.

    ReplyDelete